Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Stupid people.

A couple of nights ago I went for a run around the neighborhood at around midnight.

There was a black car parked diagonally toward the sidewalk along one of the streets that I was passing by. Three guys happened to be standing around that car smoking.

When I was about to pass the car, they got in and got ready to drive off.

Didn't think much about it until about 100 metres down the road, that same black car revved up and came to a stop about 25 meters in front of me. The three guys got out of the car and started walking towards me.

The one in front shouted a loud "oi", as they walked toward me swinging their arms outward in full ego.


I despise people who try to belittle other people just to amuse themselves. Even more despicable was the manner of which they slyly smiled and try to squeeze their way out of the situation when they realized that they had made a grave miscalculation in trying to interrupt my run for such a preposterous reason.

Why do such people still even exist?

If I were the me of several years ago, I would have gladly handed all three of them something that they deserved.

But I'm through with that ever-widening cycle.







Nothing good can come from something bad.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker