Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Change The World

I wonder how many people think about making the world a better place to live in. Everyone knows how screwed up the times are. Everyone knows how screwed up people treat other people.

There's a saying... "Be the change you want to see in other people."

I believe in giving others the respect you want them to give you.

Give them the trust you want them to give you.

Its too easy to live life conforming to the all the negative examples we see. Just because we've been hurt, we want to hurt others. Its selfish, yet human nature.

But I have learned to expect more of myself. I hate the easy way out when it comes to moral values.

How can I make the world a better place?

Music provides comfort in time of sadness, loneliness or despair, it inspires us to expect more of ourselves, it calms us down.

If I could make that song that helped a person in any of these ways, I feel that I have succeeded in some small way.

1 comment:

Noctis said...

You did succeed Reuben.

eXTReMe Tracker