Saturday, August 25, 2007

COMPOSING SPREE

I've hereby composed close to 60 minutes for the year end musical. 60 minutes of original material. My god, its the most I've done up for any project in my life. I could very well just take a break for the rest of the year after this month, but there are still so many more projects to finish. Doh!

Its kinda like milestone training. I feel like I can compose for any movie or musical now. Hahaha.



Had a nice long run just now, clear everything out. Its interesting to have a running partner thats so used to running with you that when you encounter obstacles like slow people fumbling around clumsily the both of you automatically assume formation and can get past them.


Familiar places, familiar foods. Its nice to just come back to it all every now and then.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker