Thursday, August 2, 2007

Sometimes bringing ideas into reality can get so crazy sometimes when I have too many ideas coming from all over the place. Like for Samus' charged shot when she gathers energy at her blaster in preparation for a huge blast, I made the blaster suck in matter first to concentrate the density of space time before igniting into a mass of swirling particles and light. It sounds science fictiony but thats fine because visually the effect of things getting sucked in, blown up then swirling around looks orgasmic to nerds!

Then comes the problem of adding lighting to her armor when this happens... adding lighting to the floor... linking the helper states to her root animation state so that the right light sequence plays.... then for the blast the lighting intensity has to be tripled temporarily.... I haven't even touched sound effects yet!

Argh I can drive myself mad sometimes.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker