Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Kage Bunshin no reu

Man, updating your psp to the latest homebrew firmware version is not for the tech-weak.

First you have to download 3 files from 3 separate locations, rename 2 of them and put them on your psp.

Then run 2 apps on your psp, during which everything turns black and you don't know wth is going on sometimes.

Then download another 3 files from another 3 separate locations, rename 2 of them and run one of them.

God.

I'm glad I'm a powerful geek.


Anyway today's meeting with the company behind Maplestory, Pangya, Audition, Gunbound, Ragnarok Online, Granado Espada, etc, was quite impressive.

Walking through the plush corridors of the top floor of the singapore post complex tower, I thought that if I ever had an office, it would be like this.

Was treated to a very animated presentation on a 60-70inch plasma tv by the manager, director and an executive of the company.

Another path for me to go into dance music.

Boy do I really need to clone myself.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker